1) We will continue with White Rose maths.
2) We have a reading and grammar task to do before planning and writing from the Old Lady's point of view in A Squash and A Squeeze.
3) We have some more exciting history tasks to get stuck into - we know lots of you are loving our WW2 topic!
4) We also have an RE and art task to have a go at. We have loved your amazing art work so far and it is great to hear that lots of you are enjoying these weekly challenges.
5) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE and an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, we would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if not!
Mrs Bdesha and Mrs Hood
See optional VE day activities on the school website.
|See optional VE day activities on the school website.|