Weekly Plan - Year 5
w/c 4th May 2020
1) We will continue with White Rose maths.
2) We have a reading and grammar task to do before planning and writing a setting description based on our new picture book called 'Flood.'
3) We have 4 history tasks to choose from all about what life was like during WW2.
4) We also have an RE and art task to have a go at.
5) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE and an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week!
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.