Weekly Plan - Year 4
w/c 8th June 2020
1) Please follow each of the daily links for the maths this week. Vimeo video links and appropriate links to questions and answers will be added to the timetable. I have also added a times table quiz generator for you to use. There is lots of flexibility to it and you can select it to match your focus for the week.
2) This week we will continue to use the story of the Alchemist's Letter as a focus for our writing and we are going to write letters. You can choose which path to take either an explanation letter or a persuasive letter.
3) Story Time Online is a different resource for reading where you can listen to different stories read by authors and celebrities.
4) This week there are 3 geography tasks based on our London topic.
5) There is another science task for you to complete.
6) We also have an RE to have a go at.
7) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE or I have added some other options including Just dance and Cosmic Yoga (there is a Harry Potter one!)
8) Challenge yourself with an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
- Type out your letter on Dojo.
- One more task that you are proud of
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week! I will be looking at the work submitted and choosing my EPIC learners from what I have seen.
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.