Week 6 11/05
Weekly Plan - Year 2
w/c 11th May 2020
1) We will continue with White Rose maths.
2) We will be finishing off last week's literacy on Monday and then begin some work on The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch.
3) We have some more exciting history tasks to get stuck into - we know lots of you are loving our WW2 topic!
4) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE and an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, we would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
- Your finished writing task
- One other piece from across the week that you are particularly proud of.
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if not!
Mrs Bdesha and Mrs Hood