Weekly Plan - Year 5
w/c 1st June 2020
1) Please follow each of the daily links for the maths this week.
2) We have a comprehension and grammar task to do this week before we write a story about a video clip called the 'Alchemist's Letter'.
3) Story Time Online is a different resource for reading where you can listen to different stories read by authors and celebrities.
4) There are a few geography based tasks to have a go at about our new topic - London!
5) We also have an RE to have a go at.
6) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE or I have added some other options including Just dance and Cosmic Yoga (there is a Harry Potter one!)
7) Challenge yourself with an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
- Recording of you reading your story
- One more task that you are proud of
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week! I will be looking at the work submitted and choosing my EPIC learners from what I have seen.
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.