This week we will be looking at making juggling balls!
You will need:
1. Pour about half a cup of rice* into an empty water or soft drink bottle (if you don't have a funnel, make one from the top of a second bottle).
* The size of your juggling balls depends on the amount of rice you use.
2. Inflate a balloon to about the size of a grapefruit, twist the neck and stretch it over the neck of the bottle.
3. Turn the bottle upside down so all the rice falls into the inflated balloon – then remove the balloon from the bottle and let it deflate.
4. Cut the neck off the balloon – the rice will stay in the balloon.
5. Cut the neck off a second balloon and stretch it over the hole to seal the rice into your juggling ball.
You could use the ball like this,or you could add more balloons for some patterns and colour.
6. Cut the neck and a piece of the top off a third balloon and stretch it over the ball to get a single stripe of colour.
7. You can cut lots of very small holes in a balloon by pinching it between your finger and thumb and carefully cutting off the tips – remove the neck and stretch over a ball to make spotty patterns.
Done! You’ve just made some fantastic juggling balls … now all you have to do is learn how to juggle! Don't forget to send me a picture on Class Dojo