Week 9 08/06
Weekly Plan - Year 3
w/c 8th June 2020
1) Please follow each of the daily links for the maths this week. You will be sent to a vimeo video and appropriate links to questions and answers. I have also added a times table quiz generator for you to use. There is lots of flexibility to it and you can select it to match your focus for the week.
2) This week we will continue to use the story of the Alchemist's Letter as a focus for our writing and we are going to write letters.
3) Story Time Online is a different resource for reading where you can listen to different stories read by authors and celebrities.
4) Geography sessions have been uploaded
5) A cool science experiment for you to try.
6) We also have an RE to have a go at.
7) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE or I have added some other options including Just dance and Cosmic Yoga (there is a Harry Potter one!)
8) Challenge yourself with an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week! I will be looking at the work submitted and choosing my EPIC learners from what I have seen.
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.