Week 9 08/06
The children in school will be completing the same daily work as the children at home.
- Complete the daily maths questions and mark your own answers.
- Watch the White Rose maths video to prepare you for the lesson.
- Complete the next set of maths questions.
- Mark your answers.
- Daily maths questions.
- Complete the Friday maths challenge on the White Rose Website.
Complete the daily Literacy challenges based on the fable 'The Bridge'.
We continue our work on the UK, complete the topic challenges to find out more.
There is and art and science challenge for you to complete. You can continue with the Joe Wicks PE and an Enrichment task too!
If you would like an extra challenge look at the folder below the timetable.
This week we would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so we can give you feedback:
- Your completed English task
- Your Art challenge
Feel free to upload more, but do not worry if not!
Miss Hughes and Mrs Morton
Weekly Plan - Year 1
w/c 8th June 2020
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.