Weekly Plan - Year 4
w/c 18th May 2020
1) We will continue with White Rose maths. Week beginning 27th April 2020 as the children have already completed the work suggested for this week.
2) We have a grammar task to do before planning and writing a setting description based on our Flood book. You will then get the opportunity to do some art work based on your writing!
3) We have 4 history tasks to choose from all about WW2.
4) We also have an RE to have a go at.
5) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE and an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week! I will be looking at the work submitted and choosing my EPIC learners from what I have seen.
Mr Platt and Mr Starkey
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.