Weekly Plan - Year 3
w/c 11th May 2020
1) We will continue with White Rose maths. Week beginning Monday 11th May sessions.
2) We have a reading and grammar task to do before planning and writing a newspaper report based on our Flood book.
3) We have 4 history tasks to choose from all about key battles of WW2.
4) We also have an RE and art task to have a go at.
5) You can keep going with Joe Wicks PE and an enrichment task too - great fun!
This week, I would love to see these tasks uploaded to your portfolios so I can give you feedback:
- Newspaper report task
- One of the two history tasks you choose to complete.
Feel free to upload more if you like but do not worry if you do not get to upload this week!
Please hover your mouse over the activity you wish to complete, you will then be able to access a PDF document or PowerPoint slideshow with instructions for that particular task.